This safari gives you a chance to visit Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Ngorongoro Crater, Olduvai Gorge, Ndutu area at the Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro border for Wildebeest Migration, Lake Manyara National Park, Crater Highlands and Great Rift Valley and experience Game and Bird Watching, Scenery, Culture, Ethnic, Photography, Historical Site.
Day 1 – Arusha - Lake Manyara National Park
Breakfast; depart for Lake Manyara Park for game drive till lunchtime.
Lunch is picnic in the park. After lunch more game drive in the park till Sunset.
Lake Manyara is famous for tree climbing lions.
Dinner and overnight at Twiga Lodge/ Campsite.
Day 2 – Lake Manyara - Ndutu Plains
Depart after breakfast for game drive in the Ndutu plains area which borders the Southern Serengeti plains. The great wildebeest migration is currently concentrated around this area from early December to mid May and we hope you’ll be able to view this magic spectacle. Evening drive to the crater rim, Dinner and overnight at Simba Campsite or Rhino Lodge.
Day 3 – Ngorongoro Crater - Arusha
Wake up early morning for breakfast then at 0700hrs descend into the Crater floor for game drives. All the BIG FIVE Rhino Lion, Leopard, Buffalo and Elephant live in this wonderful caldera, others are Zebra, Hippo, Wildebeest, Hyena and more…Birds includes flamingos on the Soda lake, Geese, Storks, Vultures and more…Your lunch will be served in the picnic site in the Crater near Lerai Forest or Hippo pool. After lunch proceed with game viewing in the Crater, Evening drive back to Arusha.
Dinner and overnight at hotel of your choice – not included in the price
You can choose camping or lodges on this safari, the price shown is based on camping
- All park entrance fees
- Transport on 4WD vehicle with the pop-up roof, which enable you to spot wildlife easier
- Accommodation based on three meals a day
- Crater fees
- Camping fees
- Mineral water 1.5lt per person per day
- Salary for the Professional English Drive Guide
- Activities as per itinerary above.
- International flight
- Accommodation on arrival and night after safari in Arusha town (we can arrange on request)
- Airport transfers (we can arrange on request)
- Hot and cold drinks
- Flying doctors insurance, we can arrange
- Tips to the driver/guide and all items of personal nature/use
- And all not mentioned in the itinerary above