We do not place groups together. This way you are ensured the full attention of our guide, but with the added knowledge of our guides’ experience. It also means that we can start the tour on the day you prefer and you can customise it to suit your travel requirements.
Day 1: Arrival in Nairobi, Kenya
Depart by overnight flight to Nairobi and transfer to The Intercontinental Hotel. Booked on Bed and breakfast basis.
Day 2: Nairobi / Ol Pejeta Ranch
Begin your adventure with a drive to the Ol Pejeta Ranch at the foot of Mount Kenya . After lunch go on your first game drive and visit the chimpanzee and rhino sanctuary. Overnight at Ranch. (B L D)
Day 3: Ol Pejeta / Samburu Game Reserve
After breakfast, travel to the semi-arid bush country of the Samburu Game Reserve. Lunch will be provided at Elephant Bedroom. On an afternoon game drive look for elephant and unique northern species such as reticulated giraffe, beisa oryx, Grevy's zebra and the long-necked gerenuk. Dinner and overnight in Lodge. (B L D)
Day 4: Samburu Game Reserve
See more of Samburu's typical species, including the Somali ostrich, and visit a traditional Samburu village. Dinner and overnight in Lodge. (B L D)
Day 5: Samburu / Masai Mara Game Reserve
Fly to the land of the Maasai, a cattle herding people still proudly traditional in their way of life, and arrive at your tented camp beside a sweeping bend in the Talek River. Check in at Tipilkwani tented camp. Afternoon game drive in the park. Overnight in Tented Camp (B L D)
Day 6 - 7: Masai Mara
Spend two days in this magnificent savannah country, home to Kenya’s most varied animal populations. In addition to game drives, visit a Maasai village to learn about tribal home life.Overnight in Tented Camp (B L D)
Day 8: Masai Mara / Nairobi / Arusha, Tanzania
Fly to Nairobi and then connect flight to Kilimanjaro International Airport, where you will be met and transferred to Arusha for your overnight. Overnight at hotel (B L D)
Day 9: Arusha/L.Manyara
- After breakfast transfer to Lake Manyara national park for game viewing, lunch then after lunch drive to the park again for a second half game viewing. Dinner and overnight, Manyara. Overnight in Serena Lodge of similar (B L D)
Day 10: Manyara/Serengeti
- After breakfast transfer to Serengeti national park with lunch box and game en-route, dinner and overnight Serengeti, Overnight at Sopa/Serena Lodge (B L D)
Day 11: Serengeti
- After breakfast continue with game viewing in Serengeti National Park. Take a hot lunch at Seronera and there after lunch transfer to Lobo for dinner and overnight, Overnight at Sopa/Serena Lodge (B L D)
Day 12: Serengeti/Olduvai Gorge
- After breakfast, with packed lunch and game en-route drive to Ngorongoro Oldupai gorge the archaeological site. Dinner and overnight, Ngorongoro, Overnight at Sopa/Serena Lodge (B L D)
Day 13: Ngorongoro Crater
- After breakfast descent into the crater for tour around the unbroken caldera that encloses the wildlife. Lunch Ngorongoro, after lunch is your chance to visit Maasai boma, and evening drive
Tarangire for overnight, Overnight at Sopa Lodge or similar(B L D)
Day 14: Tarangire/Arusha/Home
- After breakfast game drives in Tarangire national park. Hot lunch at the lodge/camp then drive back to Arusha for overnight or transferred to the Airport to board your international flight
- On arrival transfer to Intercontinental hotel
- Intercontinental hotel is booked on bed and breakfast basis.
- Safari walk at Masai Mara and Samburu
- Full board accommodation while on safari.
- Non Exclusive use of vehicle while at Samburu and Maasai Mara.
- Scheduled one way flight Samburu to Maasai Mara and Masai Mara to Nairobi.
- Service of an English Speaking driver guide.
- Park entrance fee both in Kenya and Tanzania.
- Complimentary bottle of drinking mineral water.
- Drop off at Wilson Airport.
- Flight Wilson Airport to Kilimanjaro
- Tips to driver guides and porters
- International flights.
- Last day accommodation and Airport transfer