Africa Guide
recommended trip :

kenya in june

kenya safary in june?
July 27, 2007 08:57PM
Hi!! I would like to know if june is a good time to do a safary in kenya and to visit the beaches, because I will do my honeymoon in june 2008.
thanks. bye
 Reply  Quote

Kenya in June
July 28, 2007 07:04AM
By lilac
Hi,
Travelling to kenya in june is the best time of the year to travel.
Since it is you best time to meet the greatest wildbeest migration.
You will have time to spend in Masai mara game reserve which is among the seven wonders of the world.
You will also visit other national parks and reserves in kenya.
For more and futher information dont hesitate to mail me.I will assist you the part i will be able.
Thank you.
 Reply  Quote

Safari in Kenya
July 28, 2007 07:39AM
By Vera
Admin
Wild viewing is good all year round, depending on which park(s) you wish to visit.

June is a good month but not necessarily the best. July, August and Sept are regarded as the best times - but these months are also the busiest and more it can get a little crowded.

Have a browse through the Kenya Safari itineraries here

http://www.africaguide.com/travel/index.php?cmd=1&type=1&country_id=24

there are over 95 of different options for camping or for lodge. Any you come across that you like the sound of, click the links for the detailed itinerary and feedback from other travellers. If you want more information on any itinerary, complete the enquiry form at the bottom.
 Reply  Quote

kenya in june
January 09, 2008 03:43PM
By kwalels
i dont think that june is the best time for your safari coz there will be too much rain at that time maybe july or from October to Dec that when there is no much rain..
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map