Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re:Accomodation.

Urgent
July 08, 2007 09:35PM
By andisi
Hi.
I am desperate I will be coming to Nairobi Kenya from the states from July 20th to August 13th. I am looking for a safe private place to stay. I would prefer in Westlands or anywhere close to down downtown and on a matatu route. If there is anyone who will be on vacation and would like to rent his /her apt for a short time am willing to negoiate rent. I might be in Nairobi some days a and others travel outside Nairobi so I need asecure place to leave my stuff. Does anyone know wnaywhere I can get quick accomodation at a resonable. I need a one bedroom apt or efficiency. Please help am desperate. It is urgent
 Reply  Quote

Re:Accomodation.
July 09, 2007 05:30AM
By lilac
Hi,
I can secure you an appartnent in westelands it all depend on your budget.How much you would like to spend on house rent.
For more information mail me please am willing to assist you.
 Reply  Quote

apartment
July 09, 2007 09:27AM
Hi there. I could give you a room at a good rate in my apartment kilimani area near yaya centre.App 4 km to town centre. Email me pliz .Its safe and very secure.
 Reply  Quote

Apt- urgent
July 09, 2007 02:41PM
By andisi
For those who have responded thank you very much. I have send you a private email. Any other suggestions from anyone else. Since I do not have much time left am looking for help from every corner. If someone else has any other sugestion please help. I need an apartment with privacy and security we shall discuss the amount you want paid for whatever is avialiable. I prefer a one bedroom or efficiency. To speed up things please give me your telephone contact I will be willing to talk to you on the phone to firm all the plans quckly. Guys am desperate please give me as many SAFE leads as possible.

Good evening
 Reply  Quote

Apt- urgent
July 09, 2007 02:45PM
By andisi
what is your telephone contact send me an email
 Reply  Quote

Urgent
July 09, 2007 02:47PM
By andisi
Give me your telephone contact please.
 Reply  Quote

RE: Appartment
July 10, 2007 01:25PM
Hi Andisi,
You need not to be worried. If my message is not late. Got a nice compound house of Ngong road just 10minutes drive to town. It's in avery secure neighbourhood like i said before. Let me know if you would be interested.
 Reply  Quote

Urgent
July 11, 2007 06:49AM
By kdummy
Hey Andisi,
I was kinda also in the market for a furnished single bedroom in a couple of weeks for about two months and I was just wondering what price range you have for your place.It's really urgent so please let me know.My number is 0728831340 so if you can give me ring or send me a message.
 Reply  Quote

REALLY URGENT
July 11, 2007 06:56AM
By kdummy
Hey African Girl,
In the market for a furnished apartment in the next couple of weeks for about two months.Looking for a single bedroom so if you have something in mind let me know.Number's 0728831340 or on briako87@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Urgent!!!
July 14, 2007 11:28AM
By kdummy
Hey employeelynk,
Was just wondering if that place was still free.Very desperate for a single bedroom furnished apartment.Looking to spend two months beginning in August.So if there's something u have in mind let me know on 0728831340 or briako87@yahoo.com.Am looking to spend about 40,000 shillings monthly.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map