Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re:safety in Nairobi

Safety in Nairobi
June 07, 2007 11:21PM
By Lara222
I, and another student, are going to be in Nairobi for volunteer work for 4-6 weeks. We will probably want to be near the University of Nairobi, but are open to other areas. What are the safest places to live? Thanks.
 Reply  Quote

Re:safety in Nairobi
June 08, 2007 08:30AM
By lilac
Hi,
You are much welcomed to Nairobi kenya.
To tell you the truth there are so many places in Nairobi which are safe but it all depends on your budgets,
This is because all safe places in Nairobi are abit expensive.so tell me your budget so that i can get guidelines on the best place for you to stay.
Any more information mail me please.
Thank you.
 Reply  Quote

security nairobi area
June 15, 2007 11:00AM
Hi, security in Nairobi is not so bad especially near the city centre. But it is always good to take a precaution. There are a number of hostels near Nairobi University. And also I would not mind accomodating you at a good rate. I live 4 km from the town centre _ kilimani area.

Paula
 Reply  Quote

Safety in Nairobi.
June 20, 2007 02:40PM
By Kigen
Upmarket Nairobi is very secure and hardly do we encounter cases of rampant insecurity. there are good apartments especially around westlands and Ngara neighbourhoods of Nairobi. In addition, there are hostels which are well kept around the university. Feel free to always contact me.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map