Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re:Help

"Dear Friends"

Hello,
I am a pakistani guy living in kuwait.i need fly to kenya from kuwait for a visit of 15 days but dont knows how can i get visa and if visa is necessry for flying then from where i can get it.
if some one have information about this are he/she can guide me it will be his/her a big help for me in this busey life.
with best regards witing of your valueable responce,
Umair from kuwait
 Reply  Quote

Re:Help
May 07, 2007 09:16AM
By lilac
Hi Friend,
If you are are travelling from kuwait to kenya please visit the kenyan embassy in kuwait and if you wont get help,visit kuwait Airport and ask them about your visa information.
Please mail me if you get help.
Cheers!
 Reply  Quote

Visa to Kenya
May 07, 2007 02:17PM
By Bestpal
Hi Umar,
Welcome to our beautiful country.
Please visit the Kenyan Embassy/consulate in Kuwait though if you do not get you can get a visitors visa when you land at the airport in Kenya.

Do you have a place to stay while here. I can help you. Just send me an email.

Best,

Flo
 Reply  Quote

hi dear,
May 07, 2007 07:09PM
By umair
hi dear friend,
firstly i would like to appreciate your good citizenshipness which made you to write some words for me.
sorry to say here is no embassy r counslate ofkenys in kuwait.
so it is not possible get any visit visa from here.just guide me how to get visit visa from kenyan airport and is it possible to fly fromhere without visa?
this will be ur great effort for me if u will provide me the information.
with best regrads,
Umair Saeed from kuwait
 Reply  Quote

Hi dear Flo,
May 07, 2007 07:16PM
By umair
hi dear friend,
firstly i would like to appreciate your good citizenshipness which made you to write some words for me.
sorry to say here is no embassy r counslate of kenya's in kuwait.
so it is not possible to get any visit visa from here.just guide me how to get visit visa from kenyan airport and is it possible to fly from here without visa?
this will be your great effort for me if u will provide me the information.
for residance i have my girlfriend's own home in mombasa and at the moment she is in U K (U K National)but we both will spend our days here at her home.so very thanx for your offer about the residance.
with best regrads,
Umair Saeed from kuwait
 Reply  Quote

Dear Umar,
Yes you can get tourist visa at the airport fo ronly $40. But to be on the safe side, pls confirm from the airline you are planning to fly with, or your travel agent.

Best wishes to you and your girlfriend. Kenya is lovely, and certainly Mombasa:- you'll both love it.

Flo
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map