Africa Guide
recommended trip :

why use Agents?

house purchase on coast
March 19, 2007 10:27PM
I would like to come to Kenya winter 2007 with a view to buying a house on the coast, Preferably one with a bit of land and swimming pool, and quite possibly in need of some renovation, but not derelict. The idea would be an Oct to Feb holiday home for now, and then retirement in 5 years.

Does anyone know what I might expect to find in the way of such property, say a 3-4 bedroom house in need of some attention, and approx price ?

Also, any advice on the nicest areas and should any particular towns/villages best be avoided, in terms of access, anenity and safety ?

thanks
DM
 Reply  Quote

seeking to buy property in kenya?
March 25, 2007 09:39AM
we have a property listing site www.@#$%&.com we are not property agents but have property listed from top realtors in kenya. find comprehensive info on property in kenya from the site.

cheers
 Reply  Quote

house
April 01, 2007 11:54AM
By stafan
for a house, contact our group of company customhomes holdings ltd and it will be well with you.
email info@customhomesholdings.com

For more personalised service dont hestate to call me on tel
+254-723-960-337
 Reply  Quote

"house purchase on coast"
April 17, 2007 02:27PM
By cottie
Hi DM,

it is always advisable to contact registered property agents rather than dealing with fake ones on the street.

the main property agents i would refer you to are

Hass Consult

Knight Frank

Tysons Ltd

Lloyd Masika

the above are reputable companies

All the best

Sue
 Reply  Quote

House purchase on coast
September 01, 2007 07:47AM
By Oyvind
I have a 3 bedroom fully equipped house that fulfill your requirements. 300 m from the beach, close to shopping center, plan for swimming pool and about 1000 m2 land. The property is on the south coast of Mombasa close to Diani beach. If you are interested please contact me by email. My registred property agent is Knight Frank.

Best regards

Oyvind
 Reply  Quote

house purchase on the coast
September 01, 2007 09:30AM
By nurtonc
We have villas at Diani Beach which is an idylic location and only an hour from Mombasa. They are not for sale individually but are rented out. Details can be found on our website http://@#$%&.webeden.co.uk
Before buying property it would be a good idea to stay in the area to "get a feel" and have a good look round. We would provide a discounted rate at one of our villas for a long term stay. Our local family contacts would be only too willing to provide assistance in your search for a suitable house to purchase. Please e-mail me if you are interested.
 Reply  Quote

why use Agents?
September 03, 2007 06:12AM
By kwalels
i can just look for you a house to buy in Mombasa, if you dont mind you can pass me at or let me know the time you will go.. i am a kenya but currently i live and work in Botswana, you can reach me @+267 72578002 .it's good to look for the house yourself when you are there coz trough internet you may land in bad hands..or try someone who is not an agent ,, i will just help you then you if you dont mind
cheers!
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map