Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Nairobi

Place to stay in Nairobi
May 05, 2006 10:32AM
Hi,

i am PhD student and I am flying to Nairobi at the end of June. I will be staying in Kenya for a month and I would be very happy if anyone could suggest a nice place not to far away from the city centre. My budget is fairly small ($ 10/15) and any suggestion would be most welcome.
 Reply  Quote

Flying in?
May 05, 2006 01:39PM
By kulali
I will be glad to assist you a\in anyway possible if you are ready to be buying meals.
I'm a Boy Scout leaving in the camp, a very wonderful place to be.
contact me if you for any querry
jose

jko
 Reply  Quote

Mail Me
May 08, 2006 05:13AM
By emman
Hi there, mail me if you might interested on what i can offer you!
 Reply  Quote

Nairobi
June 02, 2006 03:27PM
Hi,
Is your budget $10 a day? Anyway, I'd advice you to get hold of a current Kenya lonely planet and check out some of the offers they have there. While I'll try not to sound too patronizing, avoid help offered too easily especially from people expecting anything in return. Meanwhile, try to get in touch with other people from your country already in Nairobi who might be able to advice you on sharing appartments and such.. And check out lonelyplanet thorn tree.. that always has many more ideas..
 Reply  Quote

Housing in Nairobi
June 05, 2006 09:35AM
Hi,
I organize (cultural) homestays in Nairobi and other parts of Kenya. I can work within your budget to provide you housing for the month.
Email me asap if you would like me to set this up for you.
 Reply  Quote

stay with us??
June 09, 2006 11:43AM
By roxy73
hi
i have a 3bdroom mansionnet 15mins to the city
if you want i can give you 1 room for a small fee to help me with my bills.i have a househelp to do your laundry for free,we can have meals together you just chip in.
kind regards
roxy
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map