Africa Guide
recommended trip :

how to get taxi in Airport

I'm going to be arriving on a flight into Nairobi airport at 10pm - how safe is it for a woman travelling alone to get a taxi to a hotel in the centre of Nairobi? Are there any hotels attached to Nairobi airport itself?
Secondly, how easy is it to get internal flights? I want to get a flight to Kusumu.
Thank you.
 Reply  Quote

how to get taxi in Airport
November 07, 2005 02:48PM
By kwalel

No there is no hotels in the Airport but there are so many taxis around there... just ask the driver to take you to New stanly Hotel and he just do it without any questions.. just pretend as if you know where you are going and everything will be safe..by the way all are safe .. about Kisumu at the hotel in the morning ask any taxi driver outside the hotel to take you to Wilson Airport and you will get your flight to kisumu.. remember all taxis are painted with yellow strip
by the way if you need any assistance pliz contact via my e-mail above
frank
 Reply  Quote

Nairobi airport and flights to Kusumu
November 24, 2005 12:18PM
Dear Deirdss

i understand you concern.there is nothing to fear about picking a taxi at the airport.there are many and have a yellow line running accross them.

However if you want i can orgnise for you to be picked by a reputable company for tours and travel here in Nairobi they will sho you there cards so that you do not have to be afraid.

the tour and travel company wil make sure that your flight to kisumu is well taken care of at no extra cost If you are intrested conduct me and let me know your budget for a hotel in Nairobi.

please USE SEND ME AN EMAIL under your post

miriam
 Reply  Quote

Your worries are not real
November 25, 2005 05:59AM
By Ashley
Dear Deirdss,

Once you arrive at the airport,take a cab( and there are so many)and go to your hotel.

If you have not booked your hotel get in touch I will be glad top assist.The taxi drivers are very careful and you will be in safe hands. I can also be of help for your flights to Kisumu. Call me on +254-723-837030.

Regards

Ashy
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map