Africa Guide
recommended trip :

karibu kenya

friend seeker =0)
August 28, 2005 07:32PM
Hi! I would really really really like to visit Africa some day, probably Kenya. I would love tohave a pen pal! or someone to talk to Africa about! E-mail me if you'd like to educate me!
 Reply  Quote

Pen Pal
August 31, 2005 05:38AM
Hi there!
I a Kenyan man interested to share with you about my country, hope to hear from you.
 Reply  Quote

penpal
August 31, 2005 06:39AM
Anonymous User

Dear Hi my name is Johnson and i will be very glad if you will let me be your guide in teaching you more about my country hope to hear from you soon. Jeff
 Reply  Quote

karibu kenya
November 11, 2006 10:39AM
By reuben
>Hi there! I a Kenyan man interested
>to share with you about my
>country, hope to hear from
>you.

iam married with kids
i live in eldoret town with my familly an doing some bussines.
may be a can helph
be blessed
 Reply  Quote

Penpal
November 16, 2006 07:17AM
By kool
Hi Lindy,

I wanna be your penpal... you can write to me and I will enlighten you on how Kenya is... You are so much welcome to visit...
 Reply  Quote

You Are Welcome To Visit Us
November 23, 2006 03:54PM
By osotsi
Im a Kenyan, and have travelled widely in my country. I work as an IT Tech, and promise to let you see what a beautiful country we have, reply and I will give you all my contacts so we can hook up smiling smiley

Peter
 Reply  Quote

Need not worry
December 18, 2006 12:10PM
Hi,
Job here from nairobi. trust you can tremendously benefit from my wealth of experience in Kenya having worked in almost every region of this beautufull nation.

Drop me a line and get to know pretty much more.
Job.
 Reply  Quote

Friendship
December 20, 2006 06:49AM
By Flint
"Nothing is impossible to a willing mind"

Kenyan in Mombasa
 Reply  Quote

Pen pal 4 u
December 21, 2006 02:13PM
By Joshkip
Hallo Lindsy,
Am a Kenyan man aged 30 living in Nairobi. I am hoping you and I can chat and be penpals because I am fully confident that I have african experiences at the tip of my fingers. Been around these parts and willing to share ma experiences with you. From the popular Maasai Mara to living with the real Maasai's, I have been there. Give me a line n you will not be dissapointed. Please feel free to write to me at ngetichjoshua@yahoo.om Thanks.
 Reply  Quote

pal
July 27, 2007 08:13AM
By Carrie
Am a lady aged 25. I would like to be your penpal. If comming to Mombasa we will meet.
 Reply  Quote

kenyan penpal
July 31, 2007 03:32PM
Hi LidsyUSA, I would like to be your penpal, hope you donn't mind.I have a broad knowlege of my motherland and I so sure you will live with no regrets at all.Feel free to contact me soon.Its me fortheloveofafrica.
 Reply  Quote

why kenya!
November 15, 2007 03:30PM
By tressy
hi also like to have a pal we can share much important things reality about kenya.mail me
.good day
 Reply  Quote

visiting kenya
November 18, 2007 08:23PM
By jayne
Hi there dont worry Kenya is such a nice country,i would like to introduce you to my sis she is the same age like you,iam living in europe drop me a line i will tell you more.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map