Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Information

Friends in Kenya
August 24, 2005 10:01AM
By Natalja
Hi !! I'm looking for friends in Kenya smiling smiley Planning to come to your country in about a year... I'd like to know as much as possible about Kenya & it's people, traditions, culture and so on. So, if anyone is interested.....smiling smiley) I'll be glad to receive your mail smiling smiley
 Reply  Quote

Information
August 26, 2005 09:50AM
By POTASH
hi,

I am a kenyan guy living in kenya. Maybe you can
contact me through my mail link below for more information
on our country.

Potash
 Reply  Quote

Welcome
September 06, 2005 08:25AM
By kagi
hey,
Kenyan culture is as diverse as its people. We are sadly becoming more westernized and disregarding our traditions and cultures...though of course some need to change such as wife inheritance and boy child overglorification.
We are as a result not much different from what you're used to back home, save for a few reservations and immutable beliefs.
We are highly friendly, helpful and hospitable. you could e-mail me for further coresspondence if you wish. To cram Kenya's uniqueness into one message is impossible...ther's so much to tell...feel free to ask anything, i'll be glad to answer.
 Reply  Quote

Experience Kenya
September 13, 2005 07:32AM
Hi, you have to experience the hospitality and to witness the diverse cultures to believe.
 Reply  Quote

I was 7 years in Kenya .....
October 10, 2005 10:22AM
I have experienced Kenya for about 7 years. At the end i running away far as possible from all this corruption, cheating, coning, pretending ....... I loved this beautifull Country but I will never go back.... White poeple are only most welocme to be melked like a cow. Especially since the new Kibaki Goverment is in Power Respect anyone is especting but no one like to give. No Money no Love no Respect. Stay away far as possible, leave this Country so long your still have some Money.
 Reply  Quote

Friends in Kenya
October 11, 2005 04:38AM
By kuja
Hi there,
Welcome to a beautiful counrty whereby you will enjoy our warmth and friendship. People are different all over and some take politics to heart and that messes alot. I try not to and I am born in Kenya. It is an amazing country dear and I know one thing that will keep you going is the abundant wildlife, diversified culture and scenery. Hey, we have it all. The mountains, hills, rift valley, wildlife, birds, fauna and flora e.t.c. The food culture is also something else. Alot of people who have been to our country want to return. I hope you will get that feeling my dear.
Just make sure you get the right vaccinations and two weeks prior to your arrival,malaria medication. It is better safe than sorry!
Keep me posted on the email link and I hope I can be of help
 Reply  Quote

HI
October 28, 2005 12:35PM
By Arianne
I have read your ad. about coming to Kenya. A warm welcome from me! I would like to be in your list of friends and so you can contact me using the SEND ME AN EMAIL link under my post.

all the best
 Reply  Quote

welcome to kenya....
October 31, 2005 03:18PM
By willy
i am pastor wilfred katiany and willing to show you around my country.kenya is indeed a good country with all sorts cultures ,and wild animals.
Therefore welcome to kenya
 Reply  Quote

Show You KENYA
November 10, 2005 07:47AM
We will show you Kenya like you have never n your wildest imagination. We breath Kenya, Live Kenya, Eat Kenya. Contacy us
 Reply  Quote

welcome
January 26, 2007 11:50AM
Anonymous User
welcome to kenya, or karibu.
 Reply  Quote

Karibu
February 08, 2007 01:40PM
Karibu Kenya ! Hakuna Matata! I know everthing about my beloved country and you will no everything about it. Mail me upon arrival.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map