Africa Guide
recommended trip :

free acomondation

accomodation
July 09, 2008 04:16PM
hello all, i am looking for somewhere to stay during my visit to kenya between 14th december 08 til 5th january 09, it is me and my husband and four children we are a very friendly family and are on a tight budget could anyone help??

many thanks
t clayton
 Reply  Quote

Accomodation in Nairobi
July 15, 2008 06:58AM
Hi, i run an international volunteer organisation, Touch Africa Network and i would love to host you in one of the volunteer hostels or host families. you will live with other international volunteers and what more, you will only get to pay volunteer rates for the accomodation.thanks
 Reply  Quote

accomodation
July 17, 2008 02:07AM
By ris
Hi i have a three bedroomed appartment with a master bedroom very nice well furnished and situated at langata which you'll have all to yourselves and dont have to share at 45000ksh for the period u mentioned.Get back and i'll send photos.regards
 Reply  Quote

free acomondation
July 19, 2008 01:52PM
By reuben
hi.
well come to my residence at eldoret 300km from nairobi.i also have 5 kids one aduld and lovly wife.
we can share the litle till
reuben
 Reply  Quote

Free accomodation for you
July 19, 2008 03:44PM
Hallo

I am a minister of the gospel staying with my family of 4 in nairobi kenya.

I and my family would love to welcome you to stay with us freely during your stay in kenya if in anycase you will be in nairobi.

we will share with you our meals as well as offer you our car to use during the visit.. you only need to buy gas for the car when you need to use it.

Welcome to kenya

Maurice and family
Nairobi Kenya
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map