Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: House to Rent in Aug 2011

rnet a house
June 22, 2011 04:20PM
By JGachie
hi we are a family moving back to kenya next year Aug who can help us get a house 2-3 bedroom or SQ near German school? or is it too early ?
 Reply  Quote

Re: rnet a house
June 24, 2011 07:33PM
Hi, welcome to kenya,feel free to contact me.i have an apartment in north mombasa,is a private house offering the finest in coastal life without the crowds and without stress.if you a interested please contact me dengoziapartment@yahoo.com,is not too early Alles Gute danke
 Reply  Quote

Re: House to Rent in Aug 2012
July 07, 2011 05:31PM
Hello,

Its a long way off to be looking for a house. Buts its good. will forward you some of the properties that are available now. No telling what will be available when you need a house but a suitable place can be found around the area of the German school.

You need to state your budget, size and period of stay. I guess you are looking for a house that is unfurnished.

Let me know what facilities you require in the accommodation.

Kind regards.

Kessy
kesiyaki@yahoo.co.uk
 Reply  Quote

Re: House to Rent in Aug 2011
July 29, 2011 07:36AM
Hi,

our family has 4 bedroomed extended house, all ensuites, fully furnished in Runda Evergreen. Very secure place, garden close (same close with Scottish Military). My husband is staying in the main house with our daughter who is about to leave for college, as I work in the field in the neighbouring country. The rent is only Kshs.120,000 per month incluse of water, electricity and weekly change and laundry of beddings.

The house enjoys tropical garden, green througout the year.

If interested write to me for photos at jw.gichuhi@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map