Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Looking for making new friends in Kenya

Hi, I am looking at making friends in Kenya, with the possibility of visting and probably hooking up with them sometine in August this year. I would like to know more about Kenya as a country and what exciting this one would have to do there and finally probably start learning Swahili and just learning more about the culture in Kenya.

Anyone interested? Please write to me.

Thanks
Nthabiseng Thabethe
Keen Traveller
South Afica
 Reply  Quote

Hello there, thanks a lot for having interest in my country,Kenya.It is a wonderful country and I think when you grab the opportunity am giving you and may be you get some time to visit you will love it and enjoy everything.I am very much ready to teach you kiswahili and you will learn a lot. Please you are welcome and do not hesitate to contact me on my email address (athungat@yahoo.com) I am a luo by tribe,the third largest tribe in Kenya,you will also have the opportunity to learn our culture and for other tribes also.Am waiting to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,
A friend from Kenya.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2011 03:50PM by athungat.
 Reply  Quote

hey,am anilov chapuu from mombasa ,kenya if intrested.pls mail me at canilov@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

email herbertkip@gmail.com i believe we can make good friends
 Reply  Quote

If you are visiting Kenya no doubt you will enjoy! Talk of spectacular scenery,clubs,parties We shall spoil u ha ha.Am a young guy at the university and definitely I know where the party is at so don't hook up with clowns who will only show u lions. Feel free to email me at jumandetta@yahoo.com.Cheers!!
 Reply  Quote

I am ready to be your friend as soon as you step in kenya you wil like it you can mail me using marebajoshua@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map