Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Kenya safaris

Kenya safaris
March 09, 2011 04:44PM
By madzone
Hi Everyone,
Kenya safari is one of the world's premier safari destinations, which is not surprising, for it can boast such a great variety and concentration of wildlife. A visit to Kenya is incomplete without a Kenya Safari. Kenya has no fewer than 40 national parks and game reserves supporting a wide range of unique habitats. Kenya safarisThe bird and beast roam free in their natural habitat. For years adventurers, travellers and photographers alike have been drawn to Kenya's natural beauty to sample what to many is the ‘Real Africa’.
 Reply  Quote

March 09, 2011 06:17PM
By Vera
Admin
and you can browse through over 130 different itineraries, for all budgets, in our travel center here by clicking here
Kenya Safaris
 Reply  Quote

March 26, 2011 05:34AM
Kenya is famous and popular city. Kenya safari is best holiday for interested in wild life. Kenya safari is luxury and budget tips. Kenya safari is best natural beauty and amazing wild life.
 Reply  Quote

May 13, 2011 11:30AM
Hi
Hi,
Thanks for sharing the information...I'm very impressed with Africa, particularly Kenya, and I hope to visit this beautiful country one day, I saw your work its very wonderful and you are very lucky to have this wonderful opportunity, I saw you once and I hope to see you again..I have also and information about the wildlife safari you can visit there.....smileys with beer
For beautiful African Safari Holidays : African Safari Holidays and African Safaris.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map