Africa Guide
recommended trip :

PARTNER

PARTNER
March 09, 2011 12:50PM
Dear Sir
My Name is Joseph. A Kenyan aged 29 years currently running two mining Companies Muthinga Mining and Shab Minerals practicing in small basis.

I lately visited investment profiles on Africa forum and got attention that I can meet a number of investors seeking join venture/investments in business entrepreneurs, construction, lodges at the lakeside, campsite, and fish export, money lending,supply projects to invest in Africa. I got interested and decided to post a proposal.
In the above mentioned, industries I believe they very much workable in my country. The investor seeking to invest in the industries can contact me. I can organize for him/.her to get all legal documents to carry out the business legally.
The investor eying to invest in real estate there are very prime areas to invest in the capital city Nairobi. Kenya. I can promise this because I have seen a number of companies in this industry and are doing very well because as soon as one receives the plans from the Government architectures satisfied by their engineers, you will start selling the apartments before they are build for I know who to talk to in the local banks to sell them. The investment input will be 15-20% of the investment required because the buyers will buy them upfront.
Main reason why am sure on this is because I worked with a company that was in this real estate industry so I have vast experience in the industry. I am an entrepreneur who has a number of investment ideas that investors will never regret investing in them, because you will never loose a single cent of you input they investing in them.

I would at first like to hear more from you (investor), your prospects and investment ideas then if you will be interested in buying my ideas I believe we can go far.
We can see how the working modalities will be laid down before making the second step if you are interested and can invest in Kenya. I am looking forward to meet a serious investor who can facilitate in my investing ideas.

Regards
Joseph Mwaura
Contacts
Email: benjawm82@yahoo.com
Cell: +254 720 361 776/ +254 720 347 541
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map