Africa Guide
recommended trip :

RE:LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS

RE:LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS
March 08, 2011 04:54PM
Cress Kenya is a new non-profit organisation operating in western Kenya,particularly in Kisumu area.
We tackle education by distributing free books and other learning materials donated by individuals and other organisations to local schools that do not have enough facilities.We also deal with health issues and the general empowerment of the communities around.

We are looking for volunteers from across the globe to help us make this dream a reality,and also anybody who can donate to us books or any other learning material is welcome.

project manager,
Cress Kenya,
cress.kenya@yahoo.co.uk
 Reply  Quote

Re: RE:LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS
March 19, 2011 07:47AM
IAM A UNIVERSITY STUDENT PERSUING BARCHELOR OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AT MOI UNNIVERSITY. AM KINDLY SEEKING FOR ANY INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP WILLING TO AID ME IN COMPLETING MY STUDY BY PAYING PART OF MY TUITION FEE SINCE HELB HAS A WARDED ME A LOAN.AM A PRIVATELY SPONSORED STUDENT AND MY PARENTS ARE NOT ABLE TO PAY FOR ME AS PER THE MOMENT. I HAVE BEEN GETTING ASSISTANCE FROM CDF AND THROUGH LOCAL HARAMBES.AM IN SECOND YEAR WAITNG TO JOIN THIRD YEAR. MY ADMISSION NUMBER IS BBM/1177/09. PLEASE HELP ME TO ACOMPLISH MY DREAM OF BECOMING A MANAGER. GOD BLESS YOU ALL. THANK YOU
 Reply  Quote

Re: RE:LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS
September 14, 2011 06:20AM
Hi just wanted to know where in kisumu you are located..am doing the same things you are but concentrating on HIV/AIDs i would like to exchange ideas with you.............
Let me know.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map