Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking for Flat Share in Nairobi from April 1

Hello,

My name is Rebecca - I am moving from London to Nairobi in April to work for an NGO for 2-3 months. I am looking for a furnished room to rent, preferably in a flat with other housemates, that is not more than 30 minutes transport from Lavington. My budget is around ksh 30,000.

I look forward to your replies and suggestions!
 Reply  Quote

Hi! Rebeccah, hope this message will get you when you are in good shape. I stay on Ngong Road in Nairobi. Come to share a partment with me. I stay where there are many means to Town even you can walk to Nairobi Town. I stay near Prestige Nakumatti and Uchumi Supermarket. Please conduct on my e-mail then we discuss more details ok. My e-mail is mwangwe@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi Rebbecca,

My Name is Joseph a Kenya age 29 and your dream is my dream because i have back problem and i have done several proposal on charity. My plans are to starts children s home etc in my country.
Sorry i made a mistake on my first post below are the right contacts
Contact me on benjawm82@yahoo.com or +254 720 361 776
 Reply  Quote

Hi rebecca, my guest house is right at the heart of lavington. A few minutes from lavington shopping centre. The neighbourhood is serene and right in the woods. We offer meals, housekeeping and laundry services in house. We can work around your budget to meet your needs. We have a place for you right away. You can reach me on cnjoki2000@yahoo.com. I hope this message doesnt find you late. Regards.
 Reply  Quote

Hello Rebecca

Share a lovely three bedroomed apt on Chaka Road with the owner. Email: nabitaki@yahoo.com or Call +254721205352 to reserve.

Regards

Nabi
 Reply  Quote

Dear Rebecca,

I do have shared accomodation in a two bedroom fully furnished and serviced apartment. Very neat and cosy. Rent is Kshs 3,000 including all utilities. contact me on 0722609454.

Best wishes
Paula
 Reply  Quote

There is this place near westland round about, its owned by my dads friend fred, if ur interested i can give u the office contacts, or u can call me on: +254713488621. smiling smiley
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map