Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Where can I buy quality automotive lubricants like brake fluid and antifreeze in Kenya?

Hello!
Where can I buy quality automotive lubricants like brake fluid and antifreeze in Kenya?
I planning to visit this country and need a more information about Kenya companies!
Can someone helps me if it's no hard.Will appreciate for this!Thank you!
 Reply  Quote

They are all available in engen,total an national petrol stations
 Reply  Quote

Thanks for it!Actually,I know this easyest way!
But maybe you can help me to find real big manufacturer or distributor/importer of this kind of lubricants in your country Kenya?Of cource if you have such information!Thanks for advance!
 Reply  Quote

Searcher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> and antifreeze in Kenya?

You are funny the finger smiley! Inside a country, that NEVER goes less than 18°C....!?!?!!!

Near the Railwaystation (MBA) are alot of Dealers. But for sure, I think you don't have any prosper Pic of Kenya...!?
 Reply  Quote

Kaloleni: antifreeze is also known as coolant (or vice versa) when it is in use in a country where both are relevant. Cut the sarcasm!

Searcher: most dealers here will be importers of coolant (Kenya's lowest temp ever is 10degrees centigrade and it made history; its usually 12C) so we do not talk of anti-freeze
Importers will bring in coolant from South Africa or Asia. Once you get here, frankly it will be so much easier to do your own ground-work. Kenya is way more modern than you seem to expect. And most things motor vehicle are widely available.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map