Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking for a flat/guestwing

Looking for a flat/guestwing
January 26, 2011 09:08AM
By AnneL
Hi,
My name is Anne. I am looking for a one-bedroom flat or guest wing (furnished or unfurnished) around Kilimani, Kileleshwa, State House, Hurlingham... or any area that is not very far from town.
Rent around 30-40 000 per month. It is for a long stay.
 Reply  Quote

January 27, 2011 05:45AM
By Sony
Hi Anne,
Would you be interested in a flat share on riverside, westlands? Please let me know and i can send you all the information.

Muthoni
 Reply  Quote

January 27, 2011 09:44AM
hey anne,
am charles from the hosta kenya company and i have some few selections for you.......ranging from upperhill to hurlingham and if you are still interested please get in touch.

thank you
 Reply  Quote

January 29, 2011 07:49AM
By NJOKI
I have an sq, 2 rooms with toilet/bathroom, no kitchenette. Basic but comfortable and safe, plenty of water and all........ksh 10,000 per room, 20,000ksh negotiable for the whole unit.

get back if interested.

Regards.
 Reply  Quote

February 01, 2011 06:03AM
By NJOKI
The sq is on kabasrian avenue in lavington, off james gichuru and about 10minutes walk and 5 minutes drive from muthangari police station, it can also be approached from waiyaki way via public transport. Its within a compound of a stand alone home which is gated. The environment is safe, quiet, and serene away from all the noises of traffic and all. There are 2 rooms sharing toilet/bathroom each for ksh10,000 but i would be glad to give the whole unit for ksh 20,000. its much easier for me to manage and more private and comfortabe for the tenant.

Regards.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map