Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: REQUESTING FOR AN ACADEMIC SPONSERHIP

Hallo ladies! Hallo gents! my name is Victor Eshuchi Moi, from Kenya-Africa, born in 1989 21years old young teenage. Today 15-12-2010 as i type this message my aim is to seek for an academic sponsership. I finished my high (secondary) school in 2009 with a C+ pass that is minimum university entry grade in our country. I love education and would wish to join a course offering institution for my better future, because status at our home can't support me and the area also contrbutes to this, it being a remote area. I would wish to have someone or institution sponser me anywhere in the world.My journey to look for a sponser started when i finished my high school but all has been in vain, then whisper came to me to try to the Internet. I pray and believe through this message i will get a sympathetic-heart, please help.I will be grateful to whatever small i get. I thank you all for reading this message and be blessed. My email is moivictor@ymail.com or find me on facebook in my name, nice time.
 Reply  Quote

Re: REQUESTING FOR AN ACADEMIC SPONSERHIP
December 29, 2010 10:30PM
By martina
you spelling is very bad for someone going to university.Try and spell check your work then you have more chance.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/29/2010 10:30PM by martina.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map