Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Short term stay till december or 1st week january

Hallo.i recently came back from netherlands and am looking for a place to stay for a short period of 8-10 weeks.i am looking for a place where i wouldnt mind sharing but with a reasonable price.all suggeations are welcome.i would welcome suggestions on places like kileleshwa,hurlingham,ngong rd and the likes...
 Reply  Quote

Hi,

I do have a room available in kilimani. Contact me for more information.

Best wishes
Pauline
 Reply  Quote

please contact me , i have a 5 bedroom house in hurling hum basically used as an hostel and it will fit your requirements. its situated 100 meters just across the hurling hum shopping center and best proximity fro the city center clean bathrooms and 24 hour security.
 Reply  Quote

Hi.

How much are the rates?would appreciate a response asap coz i want to move in dec
 Reply  Quote

Hi,#is this still available and how much would you charge fpr 1 month? Do you also have internet access?

I would be happy to hear from you...Pls revert with details either by posting here or Email. 7278n69@googlemail.com

Asante :-)
NZ
 Reply  Quote

Rooms available for expats
November 08, 2010 06:48AM
Hi, shoot me an email at homestayskenya@gmail.com and i will send you pics.

Regards

C.w
 Reply  Quote

SINDOMA APARTMENTS NAIROBI KENYA. VACANT 2 BED ROOMS
Sindoma Apartments is a privately ran business that consists 2 fully furnished apartments. The apartments are located within the Hurlingham area, a quiet leafy Nairobi suburb. They have been in operation since 2006 and are the perfect resting point for visitors seeking value for money. They are convenient for those on business trips owing to its proximity to the city centre.
 Reply  Quote

i have a vacant room going for 20 dollars per night. its along Limuru Road,very safe and breakfast, internet, kitchen, bathroon and laundry..am sure you will enjoy the company of young lively lady.the apartment is afew minutes drive from the Village Market. iif intrestred please holla back at
juliehomestays@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

My house in lavington has shared rooms going for ksh35,000 per month for breakfast and dinner, laundry, housekeeping, dstv and internet. You can reach me on cnjoki2000@yahoo.com, am currently hosting foreign university students.

Regards.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map