Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking for apartment/flatshare near KEMRI/CDC for 1 year starting September 2010

Hi,

I'm a 22 year old male from the USA working in Nairobi for the next year and am looking for a flat to share or a cheap apartment. Internet access is a must and a gym or proximity to a gym would be nice.

I would prefer somewhere around Kilimani, Ngong Rd, Lavington area, but am extremely flexible.
 Reply  Quote

Admin
Did you browse through the ones in our accommodation section here

Nairobi - Accommodation
 Reply  Quote

Hi,

I have a room available in the kilimani area if interested, rate includes bed and breakfast-
Feel free to contact me directly on my email for more info, stephsommes@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi

You can stay in Pauline's house, next to KEMRI, where there is also a student from European school from Brussels now. Rate = 15 euro per day, inclusive of everything.

Pauline worked for KEMRI for a long time and is nog in England, that's why she's renting out rooms.
 Reply  Quote

hi man,i have one room available in my 3 bedroom apartment located in kilimani area,rent is ksh 35000 ,internet and accessibility to a gym available.looking forward to here from you.
regards
denis
 Reply  Quote

welcome to kenya emnly4@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi, I do have a room in Majiwa estate next to Kemri. Rent is Kshs 20,000 all inclusive. Contact me for more information if you are still looking for a place.

Best wishes
Paula
 Reply  Quote

Hi there

Are you still looking for a place?

I have a wonderful fully furnished 2 bedroom flat in Kilimani, Nairobi (5 minute walk to Yaya Center shopping mall and 10 minute drive to the center of Nairobi). I am going to be working overseas, so I am looking for someone to sublet my room (dates flexible). You would be sharing with my great Spanish flatmate.

Fully furnished with brand new furniture. Free wireless internet, free gym, swimming pool and excellent security. Quiet, friendly compound and a car space for you if you need it.

All the details can be found here.

If interested, please email me at kk_islandbaby@yahoo.com.au and I can arrange a viewing.

Cheers
MissKAK
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map