Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking for affordable accommodations

Hi. I'm a 33 year old female from the USA that's interning in Nairobi until the end of July. I'm currently staying at a youth hostel near the city centre, but I'm looking for comfortable summer housing to share thru June and July. My budget is KSH 25,000 to 30,000 maximum. I'd prefer to live in the Kilimani or Hurlingham area as my internship is in Kibera. I'm outgoing and I'd like to live with social people. Security, cleanliness, and easy access to the internet (or cyber cafe) is a must. Please contact me if you have something available.

Thank you!
 Reply  Quote

Hi, I do have shared accomodation in kilimani along ole-odume road and near valley arcade. The cost is Kshs 28,000 including utilities. Contact me for more information and viewing of the properties.

Best wishes
Paula
 Reply  Quote

Hey!
If you are still looking I have a place in Westlands. Email me for more info misskaroh@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hey,

just out of curiosity, where are you interning in Kibera? We have an NGO in Kibera called Hot Sun Foundation / Kibera Film School.it's near Olympic Primary School

You are welcome to drop by before you leave...
 Reply  Quote

hi just wondering did you get a place yet?
I have a four bedroomed apartment just behind valley arcade shopping centre and im living alone. contact on hallojosym@yahoo.com if interested.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map