Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Diamond

Diamond
June 03, 2010 07:03PM
Hiya I'm a 27 yr old male from uk I'm looking for someone in Africa who can supply me with diamonds and who can ship them over here. I'm looking for seious people who want to do serious business please if any one can help or are interested email me Asian_lad@hotmail.co.uk. Thankyou.
 Reply  Quote

June 06, 2010 06:45PM
Please do reply I'm not getting any positive feed back
 Reply  Quote

June 08, 2010 12:32PM
you know why you cannot get any reply..is because diamond mining in Africa is illegal not unless you know an individual who can supply secretly.. good luck

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2010 12:52PM by gotabchi.
 Reply  Quote

June 08, 2010 04:17PM
Iv ad replies as private message but they not getting me anywhere!
 Reply  Quote

June 08, 2010 04:30PM
By Vera
Admin
If you are getting PM's and they arent getting you anywhere, it is more than likely the people sending you PM's are scammers, especially when you take note of what "gotabchi" has said
 Reply  Quote

June 08, 2010 04:50PM
So basically isit pointless putting a request up here then??
 Reply  Quote

June 08, 2010 08:15PM
By Vera
Admin
No it isn't pointless, as obviously you have had responses and people are readng this post.

However, you are asking for something that "gotabchi" says is illegal so I think anyone sending you a PM could be a scammer, which is maybe why the PM's you received are not getting you anywhere.
 Reply  Quote

June 09, 2010 10:49AM
It's illegal if u smugge them through but I'm wanting to do it the lega way so there's nothing illega about that.
 Reply  Quote

June 09, 2010 03:07PM
hey boss you can try Botswana government or DRC coz they are genuine dealers you will get as much as you want but the prices i don't know ..
 Reply  Quote

October 11, 2010 10:16PM
By semaj
hey dude i believe you must be crazy that so weird for you to ever ask such question on open forum , i got something for you go and rent out this movie blood diamond it will teach you more about how diamond have affected our african countries like liberia and DCR then you'll shape up and become a better man with broad mind as aglobe citizen . Every job is a self portrait of the person who did it.Some people make things happen, some watch things happen, while others wonder what has happened.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2010 10:27PM by semaj.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map