Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Flat/House Share in Nairobi

Flat/House Share in Nairobi
March 26, 2010 09:16AM
By LauraB
Hi,

I have recently moved to Nairobi from Dublin with my boyfriend. He's Australian and I'm English/Irish - both 28. We're looking for shared accommodation or a place of our own preferably in the Westlands/Killeshwa area. Budget 30-45K per month. Can move in immediately and here until mid August and potentially longer.

If you have anything you think would be suitable would love to hear from you.

Laura
 Reply  Quote

April 04, 2010 10:52AM
Hi Laura,

I have a Maisonette and an available room for you and your boyfriend but the problem is that it is not located in Kileleshwa but in South B, Nairobi, near Mombasa road.

We usually accommodate volunteers and other visitors coming to Kenya for short or long term from time to time.

This is the kind of home stay accommodation where you have your own room and you share everything else including food, electricity water and chores so you become part of the household. Laundry is usually done per week and is also inclusive as part of the home stay.

At the moment there is one room available for occupancy and the charges aren't that high.

Email if you are interested for more details on: oxford510@yahoo.com

I am sure you and your boyfriend will enjoy our company and lifestyle smiling smiley

Oxford
 Reply  Quote

April 12, 2010 07:22PM
Iam a canadia volunteer at a children home and currently in Nakuru but while in Nairobi I usually take an apartmenet house near the British High Commission.The house is just three block from the Embassy very safe.The owners mobile phone 0722517761
 Reply  Quote

April 15, 2010 05:17AM
Hi , have gotten the apartment.
please reply then we can get one for you.
simon.sbundi@yahoo.co.uk.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map