Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking for room/flatshare in Westlands April-June

I am looking for somewhere to live whilst I do a UN internship from the start of April until the end of June. My office will be in Westlands so I think it would be simplest if I also try to live in the area. I know nothing about Nairobi so any help or suggestions about how to find somewhere would be much appreciated!

Maisie
 Reply  Quote

Dear Maisie,

I do have shared accomodation in westlands along mvuli road. Rent is Kshs 40,000/- Contact me for more information.

Regards
Paula
 Reply  Quote

Dear Paula,

Thank you very much for your reply, the location of your accomodation certainly looks to be very convenient for my office. Could you possibly send me a little more information? Is the rent 40,000 Kshs all included?

I will be arriving on 2 April so perhaps I could organize a viewing in my first couple of days?

Many thanks,

Maisie
 Reply  Quote

Dear Maisie,

The cost includes water,electricity,internet and housekeeping. Its possible to view the shared accomodation when you arrive. I will PM you my mobile number.Give me your email address I can send the photos too.

Best wishes
Paula
 Reply  Quote

Thanks Paula that would be great! My email is maisie.anderson100@gmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you,

Maisie
 Reply  Quote

Hi Maisie,
We have shared accomodation in westlands if youre interested we charge a standard rate of Ksh 27,850 per month inclusive of laundry and food , if you want i can arrange for you to view first, if interested contact me on homestaykenya@gmail.com for more info .

with regds,

Martin.
 Reply  Quote

Hello

We have fully furnished apts at eastchurch road going for 45000/= for a 1br...all bills included. if you check navila flats on internet you will get an idea from photos you may call 0722 519250
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map