Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: LOOKING FOR A ROOM AT THE END OF FABRUARY,2010

Hi you all ,

I am 30 year old married turkish guy.

I will be visiting nairobi at the end of february and planning to stay for at least 6 months for bussines purposes. Looking for a room that is nice ,has internet access,clean and in a safe enviroment.

Anyone has a spare room to offer please let me know with detailed information.
Thanks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2010 10:35PM by cihan.
 Reply  Quote

I have a place near the United Nations so let me know if you are still interested by writing to me on the following e-mail address. Homely.stay2@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi

In response to your ad I have a well furnished room close to all amenities.

Please reply to mwangwe@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Dear Cihan,

Did you get shared accomodation? If not I have a room available in kilimani in a two bedroom fully furnished new apartments. Very spacious and clean. Excellent furnishing too. You will share with a 30 years old single male. Contact me for more information. The rent is Kshs 38,000.

Best wishes
Paula
 Reply  Quote

Hello,

We have a room in a 3 bedroomed fully furnished apartment in lavington..fully serviced going for 60000/= per month.. the apartment is fully equiped and has fridge, washing machine etc. you may check valleyplace apartments to see photos
 Reply  Quote

Hello

I have a 2 bedroom fully furnished apartment in Kilimani, 5 minute walk from Yaya Center and 15 minute drive to the center of Nairobi. Free internet and very secure compound. My flatmate is moving out on 1st March and her room shall be available then.

Please see here for more details: [nairobiflattoshare.blogspot.com]

If interested, get in touch asap as the room will go!

Cheers
Kymberley
 Reply  Quote

Hi did u get a place? I have an empty room in near nyayo stadium abt 3min drive to town. It is clean, secure and fully furnished with lcd tv, fridge, microwave, ample parking. Rate is 20,000pm. semerenlex@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map