Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Searching Room, Flat or shared Flat in Nairobi from Jan2010

Hey everyone,
I m a 26 year old italian girl. I will be in Nairobi aproximately on the 15 of January and I will stay there for 6 months/1 year working at the Italian embassy.
I'm searching a Room, a Flat or a shared Flat not too far from Nairobi central ( city square) . I would like to pay about 25000 per month.
Please contact me at flaviacalisti@gmail.com
Thanks smiling smiley
 Reply  Quote

Dear Flavia,

I have three shared accomodation in Kilimani . One goes for Kshs 25,000 including water,room service and electricity.The location is along ole-ndume road.Sharing with a germany lady and kenyan lady.Availability immediately

The other available from 1st February,2010 - Kshs 40,000 including water,gym,swimming pool and wireless internet .Good security. Location along Chaka road in Kilimani.Sharing with a british lady.

Lastly shared accomodation available in January in Westlands,Mvuli road. Rent include water,electricity,wireless internet,room service and 24/7 security. Rent is Kshs 40,000/-

Contact me for more information.
Paula
 Reply  Quote

Hi Paula,
I am moving to kenya in january . I need accomodation from 10th Jan in kilamani area. You mentioned that you have apartment in kilamani for 25,000 KSH , is it available still? I am coming there for 3 months assignment there, so I would need the apartment for 3months.
Can you also please mention how safe the neighbourhood , and the apt.complex are? And what would be the total payment and any other terms/conditions you have.
Regards,
mansa
 Reply  Quote

Dear Mansa,

The apartment I mentioned is shared accomodation fully furnished and serviced. the apartment is along ole-ndume road in Kilimani near yaya centre. Security is available 24/7, quiet and serene environment. You will share with others as I had mentioned above. You will have a furnished room with wadrobes ,bathroom. Shared kitchen and lounge area

The Kshs 25,000 per month include housekeeping service including laundry, water,electricity. For three months it will be Kshs 75,000.

Write me a private message and tell me more about yourself . R you male or female?

Happy holidays

Paula
 Reply  Quote

Hi Paula,

do you currently have rooms available? I will be coming to Nairobi in May for a 9 month internship & will be needing a place to stay. The maximum I can spend is 30,000 KES / month. Kindly let me know if you have something available. Asante Sana!
 Reply  Quote

Hello Flavia,I hope you got assisted from my fellow friendssmiling smileyWould you mind us becoming pals?I hope you wont mindsmiling smileyI am an aviation student here in Nairobi and I like making pals from all over the world feel free and add me up on facebooksmiling smileycllns_okoth@yahoo.com or contact me+254720513834.Thank you.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map