Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Need Shared furnished Accomadation/Small flat in Kilimani from Dec 28-end of March

Hi!

I am a 30-yr old nonprofit worker coming to Nairobi for a fellowship - looking for furnished, shared accomadation in Kilimani, from Dec 28 to at least the end of April.

My budget is 20,000 ksh, or as close to that as I can get.

Can anyone give me some leads? Your help is appreciated.
 Reply  Quote

hey,

i trust that you are doing fine and still planning to visit this beautiful country of ours.first i would love to welcome you to kenya.

your budget is very low for this xmas season because the demand for furnished apartment is very high and iit would be nice if you considered your budget and up it so as to find a better place and more so secure.please get back to me with your consderation and your offer and i will see to it that you are settled and comfortable.

thank you in advance
charlie

Hosta kenya
 Reply  Quote

Hi, are you still looking for a roommate? I'm a 27 year old grad student, and I just arrived in Nairobi. If you're still looking for a flatshare, please let me know. My email is JBernt727@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi

I´m Spanish living in Spring Valley - Westland and looking for a roomate for my house of 2 ensuite bedrooms. The place is save and really nice. If you are interested pls let me know in my email teresa652@hotamil.com, I´m sure you will like it.

Nice weekend

Tessa
 Reply  Quote

hi, are you stell need room, i have good news just contact me at mmperella@yahoo.com
thanks
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map