Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking For an Apartment/Room/Hotel for Two Occupants

A kenyan couple looking for accomodation prefferably 1 bedroom(2 single beds) or 1 bedroom (double bed) with a toilet and a bathroom should be ready for occupance from the 22nd nov to 15th dec or any that charge monthly rate either in kilimani,milimani,kileleshwa,hurligham,valley arcade or ngong road should be at a reasonable price.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2009 02:25PM by mercievonz.
 Reply  Quote

Hi, I have three bedroom fully furnished in Kilimani near valley arcade. The rent is kshs 130,000/- for the month and Kshs 4,000 daily rate. Contact me for more information.

Regards
Paula
 Reply  Quote

Hello, Rent a fully furnished two bedroomed flat on Ngong road next to The Junction opp. Kenya Science Teacher's College for Ksh. 75,000/- per month. nabitaki@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Did you ever find reasonably priced accomodation? I am also looking for a similar place for a longer stay in Nairobi and am wondering if there is such a thing. I would love to hear about your experience and what you had to pay. You can send me a private message here or to penny10_joy@yahoo.ca (let me know you are from the kenya forum on africa guide) smiling smiley
 Reply  Quote

Hello,

You can share our house with us, ( my boyfriend and i) for KES 30,000 a month. You will have access to all the amenities of the house - fully furnished kitchen, 2 guest bathrooms, your own own shower, living room, TV with DSTV. Let me know if you are interested.
 Reply  Quote

DarkAngel, I've sent you a private message smiling smiley
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map