Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: 2 Bedroom in Nairobi needed for 6 1/2 weeks.

We are looking for an apartment or house to rent (FURNISHED) from November 16, 2009 – January 2nd, 2010. We are 2 adults (couple) and a 3 year old and maybe a house girl, so we need 2 bedrooms.

During our stay we will be in Mombasa for 2 weeks. Rent should be including all (Electricity, water). If the apartment has Internet it would be a huge plus, but NOT A MUST. Areas we are looking for are Kilimani, Milimani, Upper Hill, Loresho or anywhere else safe.

Price should not be too high, we are willing to pay up to 100,000 ksh for the total length of stay. This equals to approximatelly 65000 ksh per month. We are quiet and clean.
 Reply  Quote

Hope all is well.
To get a furnished apartment in the upmarket with your budget is on the lower side.That is unfurnished apartment.
If you need photos I can send you of furnished apartments in the areas of your interest.

All the best.
 Reply  Quote

the area is not so important, we had a good deal alsty ear and paid 65000 ksh for a 2 bedroom apartment in kilimani but its booked this time. email me directly ammi187@t-online.de
 Reply  Quote

Dear RZ,

Since the beginning of this year most apartments and houses rent has gone up for both furnished and unfurnished. Its almost impossible to get furnished at 65,000 now especially considering November-December will be high season.

Incase I come across anything close to your budget I will let you know.

Best wishes

Paula
 Reply  Quote

Well we are willing to pay up to 75,000 ksh or for the whole stay 100,000 - MAXIMUM 120,000 ksh.
 Reply  Quote

please let me know whether you have already found the house you wanted as i have two choices that would fit to your budget. thanks
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map