Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Where Can You Advice MeTo Visit In Kenya First?

I am planing to visit Kenya during the Christmas holidays, i would like to know which place or part of Kenya can i visit first?

people of the world join us for a discussion on africa
 Reply  Quote

Come over to mombasa....first!
 Reply  Quote

You can also visit the source of the Nile and Bujagali falls in Uganda not forgetting a visit to Ngamba island to chimpanzee. There are many interesting places but all depend upon your interests. What could be your interests samuel they could help to arrange for you what suits your preference?
 Reply  Quote

visit the great rift valley for hot spring and natural ceneries,cliffs and nice people... its also cheap... Eldoret Town home of world champion Athletes ..high Altitude
 Reply  Quote

Hi Samuel,

There a lot places of visit.
Masai Mara,Lake Nakuru,Lake Naivasha,Amboseli and many more others.
I can make an itinerary for you if you are interested.

Regards,

Nam.
 Reply  Quote

Hi Samuel,

Kenya is a beautiful country with a lot of diversities you can go on Safari and see the big 5 as well as other animals especially in the Maasai Mara as well as other parks in Kenya. You will love Kenya.

visit www.@#$%&.com for more info
 Reply  Quote

Kenya is the best.
 Reply  Quote

I think you should visit the different parks first before goin to the coast. Has someone made an itinerary for you so far?
 Reply  Quote

Dear sir,
First and foremost welcome to Kenya!for every person planning any visit to any country,he or she normally starts with the main city of that given country!so am welcoming you to Nairobi and its environs; before you move to these wonderful places mentioned above by my fellow Kenyans.
Thanks.
 Reply  Quote

Hi there,

I'm an Australian living in Kenya.

The Christmas period in Kenya is generally family time, so many areas will be quiet. I would recommend visiting the coast first, i.e. Mombasa, Lamu, Diani etc because that is where most of the culture and action will be. I would visit Nairobi after the New Year, because the streets are very quiet and not much happens in the capital city over christmas.

I hope that helps,

- Marianne.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map