Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Moving to Egypt and Radiography jobs

Moving to Egypt and Radiography jobs
November 05, 2008 10:35PM
Hello,

I have fallen in love with egypt, sharm el sheikh, al hadaba, area in particular and have made many friends there whilst diving and i am contemplating moving over in the new year for at least 6 months.
Would anybody be able to help me with information regarding visas both working and tourist visa in case i can not get a working one.

Also, i am a qualified, HPC registered diagnostic radiographer, and so would be interested in continuing my career whislt living in Egypt. SO if anyone knows of any english speaking hospitals that i could contact in Sharm or any agencies for jobs, please could you let me know.

If i can not find a job working as my profession, i am interested in working with the other passion that is mine, and would be willing to take on any roles within diving centers, if anyone could point me in the correct direction for that it would be helpful.

Thankyou in advance,

Kay

(from norfolk in England, currently living in Oxford)
 Reply  Quote

welcome in egypt
November 05, 2008 11:26PM
hello my friend that's very intersting about your coming to egypt im from cairo and this is my mail masry235@yahoo.com contact me and we will talk about every thing you wanna know about egypt and how you will be here thanks bye smiling smiley
 Reply  Quote

Hi there ..

My name is Basil .. am 37 years old Jordanian .. and I am about to move to Egypt too ..
I was wondering if you did move and if you succeeded ..

Please help to take the same steps ...
Thanks in advance ... :-)
 Reply  Quote

if you love Egypt by sure love you
any thing any time you need i ll be happy to help
i live in hurghada and i have many friends in sharm
egnbm@yahoo.com
Ali
 Reply  Quote

if u want your visa get made then you will have to contact passport and visa consultants..they will guide for all the things...you can also consult the egypt ambassey in your country

Travel to India

[]
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map