Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Thinking of Living and working in Egypt

Hi. I currently live in New Jersey, USA, and have been thinking about living and working in Egypt. I have heard a lot about Egypt, and a dream of mine growing up was to become an archaeologist. Well, I never got that far, and instead, got involved in the medical field. Today I am an Emergency Medical Technician....a far cry from what I originally wanted to be.

I have always been interested in the Pharonic Period, expecially in the New Kingdom Pharaohs Seti I and Rameses the Great. My Grandparents were of Armenian/Egyptian ancestry, and both came to America around 1914, entering the US through Boston from France.

I am stuck in America for another year ( just about), but am interested in finding out if there are any programs that would enable me to perhaps find any kind of employment that may, eventually, enable me to live and work in Egypt, maybe also enabling me to pursue what had been my dream years ago.

I know, sounds crazy, but sometimes dreams do come true.

Thanks,
Susan
 Reply  Quote

you can Live and work in Egypt..you will have to apply for the citizenship of Egypt..and also apply for passport and visa..

travel iindia

[]
 Reply  Quote

you must think good before you came , egypt very nice country for visit not for living , i'm egyptian , living in egypt ,
if u need to know any thing feel free to ask i'll answer u , good bye ,
 Reply  Quote

Dear revens, i am Hussam Mokhtar, i live in Cairo Egypt, 24 old i want to make foreigner friends in Cairo and anybody want any help don't hesitate to contact me i'll appreciate that we are helpful and grateful people in Egypt, hope you are all in fine health.

Also i have my own tours for Pharaonic/Islamic/Coptic/Greek/Roman Monuments in Egypt and Safari trips as well. If you wana take a look you can send me an email at hussamsafari@live.com

Thanks
Hussam Mokhtar
 Reply  Quote

wellcome back to your land
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map