Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: americans in egypt

americans in egypt
June 08, 2008 01:51AM
By Rain
Hi all,
Are there any Americans living in Egypt. I'm from NY and was thinking about moving to egypt in the winter time. I have a lot of questions so help a sister out.
 Reply  Quote

feel lonly
July 17, 2008 09:52AM
i'm 29 years old male from cairo egypt and i hope to make some new friends from egypt or differnt countries and cultures my msn sonicflame79@Hotmail.com
ahmed
 Reply  Quote

Moving to Egypt
July 19, 2008 01:08PM
Hi,

I am an American and I live in Egypt. I would be glad to help you with any questions you have.

Donna
 Reply  Quote

hi my sister,
my name is mustafa,28 years old ,lawyer,from egypt and member at tourist friends association.our service is free to help and support the tourists at egypt.
so i wish give you any help at my country,
have anice atrip at egypt,
yours,
mustafa,
egypt.
 Reply  Quote

okkkkk
September 07, 2008 10:32PM
hi,
i'm dr. ahmed 27 years
i can help u ,
just e mail me
ahmed_hamdy_81@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

hello
October 30, 2008 02:20PM
hello my frined im egyption boy im 18 years and i like to know foriegn people and know other culture if you are intersted i will be very glad my number is 0104661652 if you wanna call me ... ahmed
 Reply  Quote

Welcome
November 05, 2008 06:48PM
Hello from egypt , i lived in NY also about 6 Months , my pleasure to encourage or to reply for any question
 Reply  Quote

Hello Donna
March 26, 2009 06:58AM
Dear Donna

My name is Dina Ali, And I am working in the Herald Tribune newspaper in Egypt.
I would like to send you a complementary subscription to the Herald Tribune newspaper and I wish you accpet it.
it's a free trial subscreption wish you accept it.
and if you would like to subscribe directly you will have the right to take the free copies too.

Thanks alot for reading my e-mail and if you're interested in having the free trial please reply to me on my E-mail address (dina.ali@call-ecco.com) & gimme your contact number to handle the matter.

You have the permission to recommend any of your friends, relatives or colegue to have the same offer (free trial) .

BR
Dina Ali
Internaional herald tribune Team
 Reply  Quote

Hello Americans
March 26, 2009 07:00AM
To all the Americans & forigners.

My name is Dina Ali, And I am working in the Herald Tribune newspaper in Egypt.
I would like to send you a complementary subscription to the Herald Tribune newspaper and I wish you accpet it.
it's a free trial subscreption wish you accept it.
and if you would like to subscribe directly you will have the right to take the free copies too.

Thanks alot for reading my e-mail and if you're interested in having the free trial please reply to me on my E-mail address (dina.ali@call-ecco.com) & gimme your contact number to handle the matter.

You have the permission to recommend any of your friends, relatives or colegue to have the same offer (free trial) .

BR
Dina Ali
Internaional herald tribune Team
 Reply  Quote

Re: americans in egypt
July 10, 2009 01:40PM
Hello Dina,

I'm American-egyptian and have been living in Cairo for the past 3 years now. It would be my pleasure to help you on any matter.
have a great day smiling smiley !!
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map