Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Egypt Tours

Holiday Info
January 15, 2008 02:04PM
Anonymous User
Hi, My name is Cat. I will be travelling with my family to Egypt in August this year. I have been reading online blogs, reviews and books on Egypt, but none have been able to advise me on how much money i will need when i visit. I am hoping to be able to do some of the tours, like visiting Cairo, Luxor and visit to the desert in my stay there. Can anyone help?
 Reply  Quote

Egypt Tours
January 15, 2008 02:53PM
By Vera
Admin
Hi

Have a look through the Egypt Itineraries here
http://www.africaguide.com/travel/index.php?cmd=2&page=1&country_id=14

each of them shows pricing. This will give you an idea of pricing or budget should should allow.

If there are any you like the sound of, click the links for the detailed itinerary together with comments from previous clients. At the bottom of each detailed itinerary you will see a "Request More Information" form. If you want more information and to check availability on any itinerary please complete the form at the bottom of the relevant itinerary. You can make as many enquiries for different tours as you wish and most of these can be customised to suit you.
 Reply  Quote

Hi Cat!
January 25, 2008 03:57PM
I replied to you 6 days ago at your inbox at Yahoo. I did my best to help you about what I thought you might be looking for here, however, you didn't clarify in the message which you sent that you need financial tips or advices, in particular, for visiting Egypt to specially guide you in that target...
Anyway I guess the "webmaster" did that already and if there are more stuff that needed to be sent don't hesitate to email me.
AmericaLover
 Reply  Quote

Egypt in August
March 17, 2008 09:10AM
Hi Cat,

The best advice that I can give you is the following. Egypt is a very inexpensive country, however you need to barter for everything and do not expect to get the same price for things as the locals do.
Excursions and trips are sold by everyone - some are reputable companies and some are con artists so the bestthing to do is go with someone that has been recommended to you. - And to shop around for prices.
If you know what you want to see such as Cairo and the pyramids or snorkling, diving, Quad Biking, Dahab, Desert Dinners and Camel Riding reply by email to ahlansharm@live.com and we willput together an itinerary for you and you can choose what you want to see and do while you are here.

Kind Regards

Rebecca
 Reply  Quote

Travel to Egypt
June 09, 2008 07:51PM
Hi Cat! I suggest you to take an advise of one of the experienced travel professionals just to have a hassle –free vacation. I live in New York and I can recommend you New York based Isram World of Travel. I booked my trip to Egypt and Israel through that company. They offer a very good selection of the hotels, excellent service and knowledgeable guides. They will help you to customize your itinerary, including accommodation, ground transportation and Nile Cruise. The local travel companies perhaps are less expensive but I am not sure about the quality of their services. The most important thing that you have no way to follow up with the locals as opposed to with the company that cherished its reputation and located within the easy access.
 Reply  Quote

u r welcome
June 29, 2008 05:16PM
hi cat,
i'm dr. ahmed,27 years.
u r welcome here,i can help u by offering a good flat to stay in , and organizing a wonderful tours to some beaches here,
for more informations contact me on:
ahmed_hamdy_81@hotmail.com
bye,
dr. ahmed.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map