Africa Guide
recommended trip :

HEllo ALL!

HEllo ALL!
July 22, 2009 10:58PM
Thanks smiling smiley!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2010 02:11PM by layal-nour.
 Reply  Quote

Re: HEllo ALL!
July 25, 2009 08:03AM
By KevDogg
Hi Noreen,

I'm an American who'll be moving to Egypt around the first of September. Name's Kevin... and I'd definitely be interested in making a friend in Cairo! You can PM me on here or just e-mail me at kdoggsd@aol.com. Good luck! smiling smiley

Kevin
 Reply  Quote

August 08, 2009 12:31AM
Hey Noreen,

My name is Jack Butler and I recently graduated from San Diego State University as a Lit major with a primary focus on religious and mythological texts. I've decided to study abroad for a year and my studies are taking me to Cairo around November. It would be awesome to have somebody to talk to once in awhile or even to show me around! I know I'm going to be lost all by myself! If you're interested in helping me out and in making another friend then let me know!

Looking forward to a message,
JB

p.s. my personal email is superior.butler@gmail.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2009 06:26AM by BybyBlackbird.
 Reply  Quote

August 17, 2009 03:00PM
By monaim
Hallo

I am Mohamed an Architect from Cairo Egypt...will be so nice to be friend soon

My Regards

Mohamed
 Reply  Quote

September 28, 2009 12:37PM
If you like to meet alot of americans studing in cairo ,you can mail on ahmedgohary50@hotmail.com as i own a hotel and in many cases there is many americans students would like to meet others.
 Reply  Quote

October 05, 2009 12:45PM
By Alfie21
Well noreen , just contact me on yah2oo@hotmail.com or free_eagle22@yahoo.com and i just came her a year ago and i am trying to make some friends so it will be cool i guess if we talk ! cheers xx
 Reply  Quote

October 06, 2009 07:37PM
By Amadi
We are a network of Americans from Minneapolis,MN, Wisconsin are originaly from Egypt, and Somalia. we have friends in Alexandaria and Cairo who can help you in any way you want and can get you a place to stay and can show around . it will save you money and you will have fun by meeting other Americans and egyptions. so feel free to inquiry any contacts.
 Reply  Quote

October 12, 2009 11:28AM
Thanks everybody for your generous replies/ offers!! smiling smiley have a great day all
 Reply  Quote

October 14, 2009 11:29PM
By Muby
u wellcome,,, any time smiling smiley
 Reply  Quote

December 08, 2009 06:16PM
Hi Noreen ,

this is my e-mail hany_122@hotmail.com , add me and let's be friends
i'm egyptian from cairo

wait ur reply

hany
 Reply  Quote

December 19, 2009 11:41PM
i have some american friends in egypt (mostly from new jersy, california & NY) , i do some freelancing work for Intel co. united states so i recieve many of american consultants who visit Egypt, i would like to present you to all my american contacts here in Egypt who will show you around. this is an open invitation for anyone read this message. if interested email me at hussamsafari@live.com

thanks
Hussam
 Reply  Quote

December 21, 2009 09:08PM
Hi everybody
it`s my 1st time here, about me am MODI , 27 Years Old , am EGYPTIAN , i work for an american company
i have alot of american friends came and visited me and even residents here in Cairo , and also my family lives in Cali
guys , 99% of american residents in Egypt are at ZAMALIK and MAADI , if u just go walk arround there , u`ll feel u`r walkin`in Van Nuys Blvd in LA,lol.
anyway if anybody need anything or advice or even a ques about a places , send me a msg and i`ll reply you A.S.A.P
i work to much and i got only 3 hours to be online
take care everybody

ust E-Mail me
and i`ll do my Best to help

my yahoo is xlx_modi_xlx

Modi

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2010 03:30AM by modiseif.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map