Africa Guide
recommended trip :

hi

Plan to Visit Egypt next year summer
September 10, 2007 06:49PM
By micky10
Hii there Pals!

Plan to visit Cairo sometimes next year, am really looking for a good male pal(s) who will show me around since i have to respect the people and religion as a whole, chaps who are free around summer time please respond and also hope to rent a house with guys too. I enjoy pples company alot.

Micky
 Reply  Quote

hi
September 10, 2007 09:21PM
hello ,i'm mohamed from egypt but i'm living in alexandria city , so i hope u will interesting to be a friends , have a nice time here in egypt, i can help to make u spend great time here in egypt , good luck
 Reply  Quote

Thanks Mo'
September 12, 2007 01:31PM
By micky10
Sounds like Kms away from Cairo, have never been to Egypt before and am just wondering, is it close to the beach(Alexandria?) how do i get there???? how far and how much(airfare from Cairo)

Many thanks
 Reply  Quote

about vacation
September 18, 2007 07:28AM
Anonymous User
i think you have to go to hurghada or sharm-el-sheikh. and here u can rent an apartment or villa (from 400 till.....$)there is a direct flies from every big city. or u can go to cairo and then take a plane (about 70$) or a bus (10$) to hurghada (by plane 1 hour, by bus 5 hours)
 Reply  Quote

hi
October 04, 2007 08:52PM
i m a foreigner wrking here in cairo...i m here fr too long n without any frs...i hope to host u on ur visit n share a nice time...mail me if u r interested so tht i can provide further details
 Reply  Quote

hi
December 02, 2007 09:41PM
hello Micky , how r u ?
i'm sorry to late to answer you but i was busy the last month so alexandria it's a nice city and greatest coastaial city , you can come to here by train with 2 and half hour by plan about 25 min i think it's coast about 450 egyptian pounds.
i hope to hear soon from u ,
if u want to as for any thing else u welcom , i'll sure can i help u
good timesand have a nice day
mohamed.
 Reply  Quote

do u need a friend in egypt???
April 12, 2008 10:26AM
Anonymous User
hi I'm Amr from alexandria, I'm 21 student in facutly of science & I like to meet forgien ppl from forgien cultures, I'm waiting for ur reply to my e-mail ( amrelgamal2004@hotmail.com )
 Reply  Quote

ok
June 04, 2008 07:20PM
ok i can host u,
my e mail is ahmed_hamdy_81@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map