Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Sorry for being late!

cant wait
July 31, 2007 03:04PM
hello all im female moving to cairo in september i need a flat and the prices of them i need it for my self and three boys please let me now if u can help thanks so much im so exsited about the move
 Reply  Quote

welcome , i can help u
August 01, 2007 06:23AM
By sm777
Dear,
HI mam, how r u, again i have red ur announcement about that u want
to rent a flat
i can help u in that if u want it in maadi, there is many places in
new maadi if u want the prices will be in range of 220 $ may be less
tell me if u want and wn exactly wn u come
Our family welcome u in egypt
Best regards,
 Reply  Quote

Hello Nile_river,
August 27, 2007 08:30AM
Hello Nile_river,
A Mexican female friend of mine will visite Egypt during September and she will live alone that month... I thought it will be a good idea to have a company to share the appartment with her, to find someone to talk to at least.. btw, that appartment is in Nasr City.. if you like the idea, tell me

have a nice -visiting winking smiley

Muhammad of Egypt
mu7_eg@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Rent in Cairo
September 01, 2007 09:08PM
By User
Hey Mohamed or any one in Cairo

Can you please tell me, how much it will cost me to rent house in Cairo per month?..I mean we are looking 2/3 bedroom Flat?...maynly 2 bedroom..I heard its cheaper in 6th of October? I never been to Caioro but I heard many names, like Naser City, Maadi,zamelek, Garden City etc....so, I heard 6th of October City is ouside Cairo & its cheaper & more Quite? is that true?....

Thank You in Advance
 Reply  Quote

Sorry for being late!
September 08, 2007 12:30AM
Hello User,
First of all, sorry for being late in replying; was a tiring working-week actually...

Yea, u 're right; it's cheaper and more quiet in 6th of October city.. it's almost 20 minutes from the Giza pyramids and only 60 minutes far from the midtown.. it's a calm & beautiful city indeed.. maybe u find Cairo a bit noisy and has syome traffic-jams, but as for this city, there are not at all.. Moreover, u will like the level of gardening in it..
AS for the exact prices, I guess it will be easy to find a well-furnished flat (2/3 rooms + reception + air-conditioner) for not more than 2500 Egyptian pounds (450 USD) per month as maximum, or even less... coz this price isn't difficult to find in Cairo, but in rich districts like Zamalek, Garden City, Mohandseen, or parts of Nasr City & Maadi, still it's available in number of districts inside Cairo, which means it's handy off-course in 6th of October.. if u want me to make some phone calls and get the exact prices if u 're going to come for sure, I think I can do it...
Wish you luck winking smiley

Muhammad of Egypt
 Reply  Quote

A correction!
September 08, 2007 12:34AM
Sorry man, I meant this price isn't difficult to find in Cairo, but NOT OFF-COURSE in rich districts like Zamalek, Garden City, Mohandseen, or parts of Nasr City & Maadi, still it's available in number of districts inside Cairo, which means it's handy off-course in 6th of October..

Muhammad of Egypt
mu7_eg@hotmail
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map