Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Assalamu 3laikum Aisha

Mumkin tsaadni?/Can you help me?
January 07, 2007 02:30PM
Assalamualeikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.
My name is Aisha, i am an English revert to Islam and Inshallah i will be moving to Egypt once i have graduated. My husband is Egyptian, from Aabadiya. I am currently still at University studying nursing and was wondering if anyone knew what the salary is for a nurse (momridda)in Cairo or Alexandria??? My husband was told there is a place in Cairo for European English speaking nurses, does anyone know about this? I will be in Cairo Inshallah at the end of this month and was just wondering if anyone had any information about this so i can research it before i leave?
I am also looking for some accommodation, just for 1 week, somewhere that has easy access to the city centre and to Giza. My husbands cousin is looking for somewhere for us but i thought maybe someone here would know anywhere inshallah?

I look forward to hearing from anyone out there!!!
Belated Eid Mubarak and Happy New Year Inshallah.
Regards,
Aisha.xx
 Reply  Quote

Assalamu 3laikum Aisha
February 05, 2007 09:20AM
Assalamu 3laikum Aisha
Sorry for being late in replying, work-load, you know
Anyways, I 've red your post a few days ago and thought how would I help u. Last friday, I red a post from the NewsPaper that the American Embassy in Cairo is in need of foreign nurses here, but applications won't be accepted after Feb 14, 2007. So, if u 're already here in Egypt now (as I suppose), hand your C.V. in to the foolowing address: 8 Kamal El-Din Salah street, Garden City, Cairo.
Moreover, you can send your C.V. to Dar Al-Fu'ad Hospoital (hrd@daralfouad.org) which is need of foreign nurses as well.
Good luck for Aisha here in Egypt
(don't hesitate to contact me if u have any other queries)
Muhammad
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map