Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Am so sorry for being late...

Need Appartment 4 one week!
November 16, 2006 09:44AM
i need a cheap appartment furnished for rent for one week, in any place within cairo (example: ain shams, 7elmeyet el zaton, el sodan, ...etc). for 200LE or less for me and my husband.
plz if any one know a good semsar.
regards
 Reply  Quote

I think I can help you
November 17, 2006 11:43AM
hello there, I think I can be of a great help to you in finding a good flat for your visite to Egypt.. well, finding a good flat depends on some factors; such as when will u come? how luxurious u want it? Does it matter how big it is? Do u wanna it very close to the mid-town? I 'll be really pleased if you send me all the details at mu7_eg@hotmail.com or even call me at 0108882149 if u 've already come to Egypt

best regards
Muhammad
 Reply  Quote

i guess i was clear!!!
November 17, 2006 12:09PM
I was straight in my request, i didnt mention anything about luxory, ineed it very simple, even a studio is good, it has to be furnished, for one week, from between 29th of december and 5th of jan!
to be in cairo, i dont mind 7elmeyet el zaton or ain shams aw 3abaseya or anything in nasr city or misr elgedida. rent should not exceed 200LE including water+electricity+tel.
incase available plz advice.
thank u for ur efforts.
regards
 Reply  Quote

I got u now
November 17, 2006 03:00PM
Hello once again.. your request is clear now.. lemme give u the final information about it on Monday; coz there is a British girl will be here in a flate in Maadi for a whole month in December.. I may have a deal with the flat's owner to extend the period untill the first week of Jan for your visite. So, can u wait untill Monday? smiling smiley

Best regards
Muhammad
 Reply  Quote

Thank u Muhammed
November 18, 2006 07:37AM
LAST EDITED ON Nov-18-06 AT 08:02 AM (GMT)

thank u so Muhamed, i can wait untill monday, but please make sure that the price will not exceed 200LE including elec+tel+water. and i hope it will be near the maadi metro even by taxi.
Regards
Me & My husband
 Reply  Quote

deal...
November 18, 2006 12:31PM
deal British woman, I 'll contact you by Monday as maximum, whether I 've got the approval about that flat in Maadi or not. Wait for me.

Muhammad
 Reply  Quote

im not british!
November 19, 2006 02:57PM
we r not british,actually im graduated from ain shams aslan! and honestly im not much interested in Maadi, so if u can help me with another place near 2misr elgedida or elharam that will be better. both ways ill wait for ur updates tomorrow. and if u know some numbers of samasra that will be good. thank u for ur help and time.
 Reply  Quote

Am so sorry for being late...
November 21, 2006 07:58AM
Am really so sorry for being late... I 've tried to write to you many times yesterday but my network-server was dead Wallahy

You 're not British? You sound more Arabic bcz of the word "Aslan" aren't u? smiling smiley..
Anyways, if you 're not interested in Maadi, we can find a flat in another area for you, but the problem will be the short period you will stay & the mount of money you condition not to exceed. The British girl I told you about has already confirmed she has booked the air-ticket to be in Cairo at 2 nd of Dec, and I thought it will be a good chance to extend her renting-period of that flat to 1 more week. Anyways, I guess things may change by Dec, or even I may find another place for you. Don' forget to tell ur husband that he has got a smart bargainaing-wife winking smiley ..

Muhammad
 Reply  Quote

Thanks for ur time...
November 21, 2006 08:16AM
Thanx mohamed, my husband already know that :O).
anyway, if Maadi is the only chance it will be fine, better than the hotel anyway. we dont want u to make extra effort for us, ur help already appreciated. thanks again for ur time, but when u think u can confirm the Maadi for us? cuz my friends are trying also, so mosh 3ayzin net3ebak 3alfady.
regards
 Reply  Quote

I failed to find one
November 27, 2006 12:06PM
Hello there once again
Sorry, I failed to find a flat for you fits your requirements; the only flat that was to fit the amount of money you have has gone away and the British girl will rent a more expensive one. I did my best to help but.. Winds don' bring what ships wish all the time
Have a nice time and wish u a cheerful staying in Egypt
Muhammad
 Reply  Quote

Thank u after all
November 27, 2006 12:35PM
Thank u muhammed so much for ur time appreciate ur help realy, i know el masreyin ged3an. any way we r still searching. may god help us.
thanx again.
 Reply  Quote

You 're welcome
November 27, 2006 12:47PM
You 're welcome any time lady
Anyway, when you find a flat, tell me to add it to my database; am sure it will help someday smiling smiley

Muhammad
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map