recommended trip :

rental in alexandria / car

rental in alexandria / car
February 17, 2005 09:03PM
Anonymous User
hi,

i need to know what to expect paying.
im a student and travelling withs some friends,

we ARE LOOING FOR A PLACE TO LIVE something cheap, clean and good access to rousdhy. for about 3 summer months maximum,

please reply as sooon as possible, i nee to book tickets!

PS, is it safe to drive in egypt [alexanderia]
 Reply  Quote

Hi!!
February 23, 2005 07:15PM
By ran
Driving in Egypt is very hectic,not many people fellow traffic rules,but you get used to it,its a hell of a lot more dangerous if you're a pedestrian,so go for it and hire a car.you'd be expected to pay between 120 and 150 Egyptian pounds a day,you mite be able to get a good deal if you hiring it for a long time.about a place to stay,are you thinking of staying in a hotel or renting an apatment?
 Reply  Quote

hi ran, nice name
February 24, 2005 10:05AM
hi there,
that car rental works out to ne cheap, do u need a liecnces to drive tongue sticking out smiley
[wud european driving liecince be fine]
insurance most be a fortune there!!!!!

for about 3 months, i think accomatdaion will be cheaper, but if hotel works out to be cheaper, i wud like to hear about it.
thnx for ur reply

btw they stopped all passenger ferry to egypt,dont know y, only commerical one goes there,
 Reply  Quote

Hotels
February 25, 2005 08:09AM
By ran
Course you need a liecene,i was told before that a British (or european)will do but im not really sure,you'll have to look this up.
If you renting a flat they'll normally charge you more cuz you're a foriegner,hotels are really cheap i can give a phone number for a hotel that i always use when im over there,its in RAMLH STATION which is kind of the town center,you can get an en suit double room that looks on the see for 70 Egyptian pounds a day if i remember right,theres cheaper rooms as well,as i said i can give you the phone number and you can ask for your self.
Good luck
 Reply  Quote

cheaper hotels
February 25, 2005 10:18PM
hi
that is real cheap, it works out to be about £6 GBP,
per day,[wats the cheaper rate?] do u think they will have the same rate during the summer time?
i want it near Ruoshdy!
u can email, send me thier phone number, or website, etc.
thank for ur help buddy.

bye
 Reply  Quote

Hotels
February 26, 2005 04:30PM
By ran
The cheaper rate will be about 40 to 50 Egyptian pound,but its not en suit and might not have a view,but the reception/lounge area got loads of window of which you can see the sea.
Theres a lot of even cheaper hotels but i recommend that one cuz its clean,and i got stuff(money and toiletries) missing of my room when i stayed in cheaper ones,and they were filthy.
That was the rate in the summer,i stayed ther in june,july and october,for the room im talking about (the en suit one)you'll be expected to pay the same about 70 LE wether 1 or 2 people stay in the room,it'll eithe have a doube bed or 2 single beds,so make sure you ask for which ever you want,i know so much cuz i stay ther every year.
Roushdy is not too far from there,loads of buses and mini buses,a taxi should be about 5 LE,dont pay more than 10.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map