Africa Guide
recommended trip :

u can contact me if u wanna help

help need information
December 09, 2004 04:58PM
Anonymous User
i have friends in cairo and though this friendship i have fallen in love with egypt and i would do anything on earth to move there at this point, but not sure how to go about doing so and what i would need as far as how much money. i'm desperate to move so badly as soon as possible.... and ideas or suggestions that might help me out.....i'll do anything it takes.
thank you
 Reply  Quote

moving to egypt
December 10, 2004 08:34AM
By khalid
hello there
no one can understand much from your mail .you have friends in egypt.ok.they dont want to help you or they cant?where are you from?do you want to visit here or work and stay?i would be glad to help you if you tell me details about yourself .just to make think how to help you
my mail add
tantra33egy30@yahoo.com
thanks
 Reply  Quote

i am tring to help you in egypt
January 10, 2005 10:28AM
Anonymous User
Hi there, it is good felling by your love Egypt and you have egy frindship if want to chang your minde about Egypt and see another face to Egypt tray to make Safari trip, if you want more information about this trip contact me by e.mail i will guide you.
REM.
write in subject ( Hi Walid )
 Reply  Quote

u can contact me if u wanna help
December 18, 2005 04:28PM
hello..im an egyptian guy in cairo and i read ur e mail and im offering the help of informations and all things if u like u can contact me my e-mail is east_wonder1981@hotmail.com and my name is ahmed
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map