Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Your most welcome

want to travel to egypt alone
September 01, 2004 06:24PM
Anonymous User
HI i want to go to cairo next month how do i get a visa for egypt i am single girl .kindly help me to get there .thanking you lovely
 Reply  Quote

Visa
September 01, 2004 06:30PM
By Mod
It depends on which passport you hold - whether you require a visa or can get it on arrival.

You need to get a visa or contact your nearest Egyptian Embassy -

this page may help
http://africaguide.com/country/egypt/offices.htm
 Reply  Quote

Visa
September 02, 2004 05:02AM
Anonymous User
you can get it from airport..but u have to pay 15 _ 20 US$,in airport
Have anice&safe Trip;
M.Ezz
 Reply  Quote

Egypt Visa
September 03, 2004 08:48PM
By ibrahim
Hi lovely,
there is an important point : in Egypt between 14th of October and 14th of November , it will be a holy month of Ramadan which all people (94% muslims) are celebrating by fasting everyday from sunshine to sundown and most of the restaurants are closed during that month except few ones , then it would be unpleasant to you to find an open restaurant everyday , otherwise you will have to pick one restaurant and eat there often ( like McDonalds or KFC ) which are partially closed during the day and open only afternoon.
Cheers
Ibrahim
 Reply  Quote

Vsia Requirments
September 07, 2004 10:46PM
Anonymous User
All u need to do is come to Egypt and take it from here, it's even more cheaper. Anyways, if u need any information about anything to do with Egypt like what to do, where to go, how to get a flat, or best hotel rates .. i ll help u out through all this.. please email me (:
aarw13@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Your most welcome
September 26, 2004 08:12AM
Anonymous User
I would like to inform you that there is not any problem in getting a visa to cairo. simply you will get it from the airport after arriving...

If you have any query dont hesitate to ask....

Regards,

Nader Henry
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map