Africa Guide
recommended trip :

come to egypt

Holiday in Egypt in December
June 29, 2004 07:28AM
Anonymous User
Hi, my sister and I are taking a package tour of Egypt at the beginning of December. I would appreciate any advice or tips bout Egypt/customs etc...also, I am a shopaholic, any advice on what to buy and from where would be great.
Thanks
 Reply  Quote

welcome
September 25, 2004 07:46AM
By khalid
hello there
where you from?have you got visa already?i can give you all the information you want as i am a travel agent.please contact me in this mail address.
tantra33egy30egy@yahoo.com
thanks
 Reply  Quote

ignore him
September 25, 2004 09:32AM
Anonymous User
Ignore him, if he wanted to answer any of your questions or give advice he would have done it here so we can all benefit.

He`s just touting for business and trying to disguise it and not even being useful.
 Reply  Quote

Egyptian Customs
November 07, 2004 09:13AM
By tarek
Hi there

Egyptians are very freindly people, but the manner in which would advise u to dress and interact depends mainly on where is ur destination(S)
in Egypt.
 Reply  Quote

come to egypt
November 07, 2004 08:00PM
LAST EDITED ON Dec-12-04 AT 10:56 AM (GMT)

peace be with you
the most important advice i have to you that you will be in Muslim country and Arab country for that so important to be modest specially womens also show respect for our habits and our religion and for men do not try touching any Arab women even as apologize just say that by words
the best market is khan el khalili market which back to 14 th century and i suggest for you perfume of Kashmir do not lose it
if you like more and more i welcome you e mails me #####
tel 002 0101551376
regards
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map