Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Hi there

Hi! I am a chinese girl studying in UK. I plan to visit Egypt in Dec.. But I am not sure how many days are suitable for travelling in Egypt. And is it convennience for me to travel in Egypt alone? Is there any suggestion for me? Thanks!
 Reply  Quote

egypt
October 25, 2003 10:41AM
By Adam
hi there
one week is nearly enough for wonderfull visit.but you wouldnt be able to visit all egypt of course.its ok to travel aloan .its more safer than any where else in the world.if there are more details you wanna know,just ask me
thanks
adam
 Reply  Quote

visa requirements for Chinese
December 08, 2003 04:26PM
Anonymous User
Hi Rebecca. I have just bought tickets for myself and chinese gf to go to Cairo. We are getting conflicting info whether it is possible for a Chinese to get a tourist visa at Cairo airport. The embassy suggests that it is not offically allowed, but AMY be possible in practice. Do you or anyone elsae have info on this question.

Wade
 Reply  Quote

Hi there
December 15, 2003 03:29PM
By FOUAD
Hi there if you are coming to egypt its not enogh to see all Cairo not egypt but if your are palnning to come it'l be needing to make an arrangment like the place that you are to sit at and so on if you want to come to egypt feel comfort to ask me any thing I am here more one month and I am still injoing it.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map