Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Alot is expected from u

Back to Botswan
July 26, 2007 07:45AM
hi Everybody,
I have been in Gaborone and Manu...2 months befor just for a visit...but now i get back to Ethiopia, Addis Ababa...my stay in botswan cann't get out of my mind ...so Please could someone help me by informing me of the entry requirements. Residents permit, wok permit etc. Thank you for your help
 Reply  Quote

Alot is expected from u
July 27, 2007 07:07AM
Hey...u have to gather many things befor u came to Gabs .....but i can assure u we botswanena can help u ....we can communicate through my mail address okay!!!

Sappe
 Reply  Quote

Hi Sappe;
I ,m very much interested to work and live in botswana. Basically I ,m an Engineer & Canadian having more than 15 years of experience in the diff. fieldstongue sticking out smileylastics packaging/automotive/Quality control &assurance/Mgmt/audit/Project evaluation etc.
Before going to Canada, I had been working in Lusaka, Zambia. During that time, I visited to Gabs for short while where my friend worked there. but he is no more. that is why I need a nice and reliable friend who can help me to secure a job in Gabs. I think, u can help me to send details info asap.
Any tips u could provide would be highly appreciated.
With best regard.
Zulfiqar(Canada)
 Reply  Quote

Hi tsethi40
December 14, 2007 11:50AM
Anonymous User
Hi Tsethi40,

Im kenyan please let me know how i will get work permit and job so that i can relocate.i hold masters in tourism administration, im told maun is the best place for tourism,i have visited gaberone and francistown.
 Reply  Quote

relocate to Gabs
December 15, 2007 07:24PM
Hi tsethi40;
Could u send some info. regarding job/work permit/shared accomodation etc.as i would like to move shortly. I ,m a Canadian graduate engr.having more than 15 yrs. exp.in mech./chem./quality control/lab testing/plastics fields etc.I need to know how much Pula/mo is req. in a small shared accomodation.
Hope to hearing from u soon.
Thanks lot.
Zul
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map