Africa Guide
recommended trip :

tour to africa

African Dream
April 19, 2008 07:52PM
Female from Canada looking for a simple, laid back, no nonsense companion with common sense to tour Africa by 4x4, bike, foot or whatever. Never done it in Africa but toured all of North America, Europe and Australia before. I'm now starting to itch to go chase that African dream of mine.
 Reply  Quote

hi
April 30, 2008 09:48PM
Hi there, my name is philip apekey from Ghana
I interested to be in ur tour group,in fact i like adventure life-travelling,to all over african countries.
I can speak french and english.I am a honest guy ,and i am ready to be in company with u
Blesssssssssssss hOPPE TO HEAR FROM U SOON
This my # +276860741 or mail cullture_b@yahoo.c.uk
 Reply  Quote

africa trip
May 02, 2008 07:23PM
By sahara
hi
i,m planning a trip crossing Africa for 2 years now and i couldn't find any one to travel with me .i don't know if i will do it on my motorbike or a Toyota 4x4 be in touch and send me email regarding your thoughts about it ,where you want to go and how long and so on
my mail is
sandnsea20@gmail.com
i did few long trips on motorbike before
cheers
 Reply  Quote

African travel dream
May 26, 2008 06:06AM
Anonymous User
Hi there,

I read your request to find a travel companion for Africa.
If you're interested in 4x4 trips around southern Africa, please send me a message.
I am based in Johannesburg, South Africa and often go on trips to Botswana, Namibia, Mozambique, etc.
I am also looking for a companion for a trip from South Africa to Malawi & back to South Africa in December 2008.
I would love to hear from you and help you with any advice you require.
Regards,
Philip.
 Reply  Quote

tour to africa
July 04, 2008 11:55AM
Anonymous User
hello
am from tanzania,if you still need the companion to travell am here, you can conatct me at kunambi2003@yahoo.com then we can talk more
there are lots of national parks over here where we can take a tour
hope to hear from you
thanks
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map