Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Visit kenya instead

Travel buddy
April 14, 2007 09:45AM
Hey there, I'm a 38yo Australian looking to go to Africa in Sept 07 for about 3 or 4 months. Want to see the Gorilla's, go on a safari or 2, do some diving, maybe check out the music festival in Malawi in Oct..just to name a few! Looking for some travel buddies with similar interests and ideas. Use the link below to send me an email.
 Reply  Quote

am available
May 20, 2007 02:43PM
By 077850
am 29 yeras of age a prison guard by proffesion an would like to be your companion, come and lets travel africa
 Reply  Quote

WWF Zoo and WAZA Pack
May 30, 2007 07:27PM
Could yo get to Cameroon and visit the limbe wwf Zoo and the waza Pack in the north of Cameroon.we an Orphanage we could be of help ,
contact destitudeorphanages@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

where do you want to go?
July 08, 2007 01:40PM
By tracey
Hie im in Zimbabwe and love my country, if u are travelling this side there is loads to do...must be fun being a doctor...we hardly see any here, jokes..but seriously if you come this side, you would have seen all of Africa.

peace!
 Reply  Quote

gorrillas
September 07, 2007 05:13AM
By farid
hi
It is nice to hear that you wanna see gorrilas... THere are plenty of them in the Gombe national park in Tanzania and also you couold see some in Kigali.... If you still need some more info just mail me here and l will give you more info
 Reply  Quote

Visit kenya instead
September 18, 2007 12:53PM
Anonymous User
Hi buddy
I think u got to start right here in kenya coz u know wat kenya is the best in Africa anyway.
Contact me via email- firefinch007@yahoo.co.uk for more on kenya.
Op to here from u soonest possible
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map